torsdag 17. november 2011

Paint it black (White)

Two layers of water based white paint with a grade 10 gloss and matt sanding between each stroke. I used a foam roller for the smoothest surface possible. It ended up looking really good, but I´m thinking spraying paint next time.

Did a sound test and we´re talking A LOT of sound ;) Also, pay notice to the hole in the bottom of the cabinet. This will house a 95mm Noctua fan, and will force air up through the cabinet and out the port holes on the back. I´m not too worried when it comes to heat as the mother board houses an Atom based processor with passive heating. But I´m a tad paranoid so this suits me just fine.

My main problem now is that the cabinet is extremely vulnerable when it comes to cuts & bruises. It really gets to me when I drop something by accident and make a mark or something to the cabinet. I´m at that upper level of insanity now... I have spent way too much time tinkering with this baby. There will be some final re touching before the final graphics are applied.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar