fredag 18. november 2011

All My Circuits

Did some thinkering and built this cradle for my amplifier card. Glued some MDF-parts together and cut out a groove for the card. The reason for this cradle is that the volume button (on the lower right side) has to stick out of the back panel so that I can attach a volume button. I also wanted to place the card a bit out of the way from the other components.

Here I´ve done a test regarding the placement of the card. It is placed so that it is flush with the slat that supports the back cabinet plate so that I can drill a hole and attach a volume button to the amplifier card. The cradle will be primed, and painted like the rest of the cabinet.

Here you see the amplifier card partially in place. I really hope that I won´t run into problems with the PSU. Worst case scenario is having to run two power cables out of the cabinet...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar