lørdag 12. november 2011

I GOT IN!




Hello World!
Here you can follow my Weecade MAME-Arcade Project.

MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator and it is also all about making replicas of arcade cabinets from its glory days during the 70-80-90s. The cabinets may resemble the ones you´d find in the old arcades, but instead of game boards we´re using PC components or whole PCs installed into the cabinet. Please do read on to see my project so far. Please comment or mail me questions related to the project. I´ll be glad to help you out! Game on :)

You know what's really exciting about video games is you don't just interact with the game physically -- you're not just moving your hand on a joystick, but you're asked to interact with the game psychologically and emotionally as well. You're not just watching the characters on screen; you're becoming those characters.

NINA HUNTEMANN, Game Over




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar