onsdag 4. januar 2012

Introducing the Bosch PBD 40 Stationary Drill



So what did I get for Christmas? Well I got this...a Bosch stationary drill. Before stating that I´ve gone completely mad I have to add that this tool is a paradigm shift for me when it comes to accuracy.

It is not easy to drill perfectly straight or keeping the right drill depth through out your project. With this tool its a breeze. I sports a cross laser for accuracy, enough torque to break your arm and also a complete control of drill RPM. At the price of 364$ many pro-craftsmen will probably shake their heads, but I have to say that this machine has great build quality. It resides in the area between the crappy cheap Chinese stuff, and the overly expensive drills which also seconds as earth core drills ;)

This will take my cabinet projects light years ahead quality wise!

In short, I love it!

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm in the process of getting one so i have one question:
    How is the lateral stabilty of the machine? Is it suitable for hole cutters and arbors?

    SvarSlett