onsdag 23. november 2011

Feed the beast!


I´ve always strived to make my Weecade-cabinet as clean as possible. When it came to how I was going to communicate with the computer I went for the Neutrik USB and Network feedthroughs from Lizard Lick Amusements. These things are all metall and look great. The colored rubber "heads" where of course chosen so that they match the Mario Land color scheme ;) Check out Lizard Lick Amusements for more info: http://www.lizardlick.com/

I also got a LL Power Entry Module 3A-plug for a better look when it came to powering up the cade. My problem is that I have no soldering skills and will probably set myself on fire if I tried. Maybe I have to wait for my next project with this one..

You could probably get at better price on the feed on Ebay or something, but I was really happy with the service and shipping speed. Great product. A closer view on the feeds http://www.lizardlick.com/Neutrik-NAUSB-W-AB-USB-Feed-Through-Silver_p_221.html

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar