fredag 16. desember 2011

Time......


Friends! I´m so sorry that its taken so long since my last confession. I do have to admit that I have sinned...Well, maybe not sinned, but at least I have outsourced some of my electronics work. It´s not as easy as to quote the Beastie Boys "Ch-Check it out": "Said, "doc what's the condition, I'm a man that's on a mission" Said, "son, you'd better listen. Stuck in your ass, Is an electrician"

So I got my friend Hansi to solder and fix my LL Power Entry Module 3A switch-thingy so that I don´t have to run a powercable into the cabinet. Now I can sport a sexy little power connector on the cabinet body itself! Nice job Hansi, but the button don´t glow red when I turn it on so I will come by and throw rocks at your house ;)


Here is a better view of Hansi´s work. This is way outta my league. We got 220V over here and I might suffer a Godzilla vs. Tokyo-syndrome if I stick my oh so delicate graphic designer-fingers into something live here..


Hansi also fixed a 12v to Molex transfer. I´m really hoping this will work, but I know that Mr. Koenig had some issues with noise when he pulled power from the PSU. But I´ll solve that when I get there.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar